The new FAS-200 system is the ideal answer to integral training in industrial automation. It is fully modular and flexible equipment and in keeping with industrial reality. The technologies included in its different assembly stations, as well as the assembly process with several variants, allow the user to develop the professional skills required by today’s automated industry.
The system reproduces a flexible automation cell which carries out an assembly process involving a number of predetermined parts with a total of 24 different possibilities.
Parts are transported between the different stations by an automated transfer line with corresponding stoppers and precision lifters-positioners. Parts are mounted on pallets.
The process stations function either independently of the transport system, or integrated into it.
Each station has its own electrical panel, where the wiring system and PLC are fully visible for study, while new elements may be fitted to the panel if desired. This electrical control panel may be made entirely independent at each station for use in programmable PLC training. In addition, students may design and build their own controls with different PLCs and subsequently integrate them in the station.The front of each station incorporates the start, stop, step-by-step/continuous cycle and reset pushbuttons.The system is modular and may be extended, allowing future incorporation of other process stations according to user needs.The stations are mounted on aluminium sections, forming tables with a large surface area and multiple slots to allow all types of extension and modification.The different available modules are as follows:
- Station 1: Body feeding and checking.
- Station 2: Body rejecting and transferring.
- Station 3: Bearing feeding and transferring.
- Station 4: Bearing measuring and transferring.
- Station 5: Hydraulic press.
- Station 6: Hydraulic press transferring module.
- Station 7: Shaft indexing table.
- Station 8: Shaft rejection and transferring.
- Station 9: Cover indexing table.
- Station 10: Cover rejection and transferring.
- Station 11: Screws dispensing.
- Station 12: Screws insertion.
- Station 13: Robotized assembly.
- Station 14: Transferring for vision inspection.
- Station 15: Vision inspection.
- Station 16: Warehouse final parts.
- Station 20: Pallet transfer module.
Each station looks like the following drawings:
MODULAR TRANSFER SYSTEM:
The transport system is composed by 2 meter long lines admitting up to 4 stations each.
Different layouts can be defined for future expansions. You can see some of the them in the pictures below:
Faul simulation system:
Most of the stations incorporate a Fault Simulation System fitted to the side of each station. The system consists of a lockable box containing 16 switches which, when operated, cause a fault in the station.